Monday, October 31, 2011

SPIRITUAL HIGHS

Hi Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and everybody else!!!
Wow what a week.  emotional week, spiritually draining and everything! I was so happy to get a letter from James!  It has been too long dude!  That is awesome that your papers are almost done!   You too Ryan!  Just so you two know, a mission is the most fun you will have.  I don't remember a time on my mission that wasn't fun so far, well besides surgery.  But that is a different story, I was having fun when it happened haha.. My mission means everything to me, I am glad I made this disicion, it changed my life.. I have been here in Miami for 3 1/2 months now and i have had 6 baptisms... the last three were yesterday (Sunday) it was a very emotional and spiritual day...
Now a letter to dad really quick.  All I can really say, is beware of Pride.  haha your son is telling you to beware of pride lol.  Just like in the Joseph Smith movie, sometimes the Lord brings you low, before he can bring you higher. Remember that dad, maybe the Lord is preparing you for something bigger .  The Lord is bringing you lower, to prepare you, teaching you a lesson so to speak, so he can lift you higher...Sorry if i have offended you, but you have to understand, the Lord may have great things planned for you, you don't know what they are but you will find out.. So don't react to something you don't know the result to right?  Good haha that was weird. oki Guilleremo is all good now, he over came his illness.  Everything is nuts here right now.   Oh just send me a bunch of sweets, doesn't matter which ones.  The jam is amazing, send me more! lol oh and Eduardo, our new recent convert, is engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is going to baptize her on the 12 of November!!!!!! and they are already planning for the temple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... anyway I believe that is all for today, but I love you all and thank you for everything!!! 
Yours Always, even when the pounds are gaining!

Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment