Monday, October 24, 2011

GOOD-BYE TO ELDER STUBBS

Hola muchachos!!! finalmente hoy es el dia de preperacion! yo lo he esperado por eso! oh sorry you probably dont understand spanish yet huh? ok well,  anyway, my companion is Elder Bishop, from Arizona, transferred from West Palm Beach, and no I am not the leader, he is senior companion still but I lead him around the area.  So this week after the transfer, we doubled our total lessons taught!!! oh mom Kashmil speaks perfect english and Noria knows and understands it, but struggles speaking it.  I miss them dang! ok pues, all is well here, I AM FREEZING!!!! the humidity is gone and it is about 70-ish!! its soooooo cold, hard to think that in a couple months, it will be 60-70 below zero where you are at hahahahahahaha, but I guess it feels refreshing here here right now,,,, dang 6 and a half months out ya! crazy how fast time goes, 


My old companion and trainer Elder Stubbs
Tell James I DO NOT want to see him at my homecoming, but I WILL be at his! Tell him that time goes so quickly.  So i haven't heard about Nathan Sparks call yet, where is he going?  anyway, Our friend Guillermo (Papito-malo) is sick and is on the edge of life right now... we both fear that this may be his last week...but we gave him a blessing so God knows what needs to happen with him...I love the kitchen It is soooooo different.. it looks like a kitchen you would find in a penthouse here! mind you even the penthouses here are about half the size of our family house.,... I love the backpack and the braces are helping me to sleep so i have alot more energy during the day.  what else can i tell you guys... oh we are having tremors here, just teeny weeny ones but alot of them is because of the ships and large carriers go really close to the coast so the waves crash and break on the rocks and the beach and shakes the ground.. I have put over 6000 miles on my bike now and it will keep going up and up.   Oh ya i have a cool picture I am going to send you at some point, it is of my 6 month mark.  it is cool.  Well today we are going fishing, it is the barracuda migration season so we are going to see if we can catch a barracuda, but anyway, there are many fish in the bay today... Oh dad, finally you have gotten your head out of the gutter and gotten a Mac, haha, do some sweet garage band stuff, if i can I am going to send you the songs i have written on the piano that i have on my camera and send them home, they are cool... 
Chowin down on some grubb




Teiler, Que tal jefe? tienes novia? haha tienes una fecha con una mujer o mujeres, tienes animo para servir una mision? bueno, tu eres un buen ejemplo para mi.  Antes de mi mision, no gustiste la iglesia, ahora bien, tienes un gran testimonio de la divinidad del arrepenimiento y el perdon, pues, espero que todo esta bien contigo, y que vaya bien pues.  haha tanslate!






I love you all soooo much,
les amo muchisisisisimo
soy suyos para siempre
Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment