Tuesday, October 18, 2011

GOT THE PACKAGE!

Hey everyone!!! I got the package and i am sleeping like a baby with the braces!! the backpack is awesome and the "How-to-use" guide was hilarious!!! so in answer to your questions, transfers is tomorrow (Wednesday) and Elder Stubbs is transferring and I am staying in Miami Beach.  It has been an amazing transfer.  and no I do not get trunky when I say how long i have been out, I left the MTC thinking about the MTC, Missionary Training Center, Now it stands for Make Time Count.  Do not count time, make time count is what my mind set is... 




Almost complete!
the Kitchen looks absolutely amazing!!! i don't even recognize it!!! well mom, you got your dream kitchen now eh?  I am so glad I chose to come on a mission.  It has blessed my life and your lives too.  my work is not finished, i am excited to stay another transfer and find those who are still waiting for me.. the Salsa fue muy muy muy delicioso!! it was very very delicious but, the chips were all smashed up haha.  but oh well.. Everything is well here. it has been raining for the past three days, and when i say cooled off a bit, it is about 75 but it feels really cold right now.  so the other day we went harvesting, and we found a fresh Cuban family, (10 months they have been here) and they are super prepared! they let us in without hesitation and we left the blessing, returned last night, and they were very touched by the blessing.  By the way next transfer is on the 30th of November, every transfer week, P-day is on the Tuesday... so I have some pictures of Papito (guillermo almeida is his real name but we call him Papito-Malo haha) .  Well I love my mission, I love my new life, I love everything!! except the other day... we were helping a member move, and there was a shooting... only 2 streets away.  A Colombian youth was killed in the drive-by and the murderers are still out there, so we are staying careful.  walking with determination and quickly.  don't worry tho, the Lord protects his missionaries.  It is still pretty difficult to find new investigators, but we added three yesterday.  but still,  the people we meet don't want to change, or they are happy, or just threaten to kill us when we talk to them.. scary sometimes but oh well...  It is really an interesting place but we are pressing forward with steadfastness in Christ.... So teiler hows everything? that's awesome how you are getting into bow-hunting, that cool.  hows the hair treating you? lol  oh btw teiler, when we come back here after my mission, you are going to love it here.. you know how warm it is in the sauna at home? ya it gets that warm here.. oh and Dad, loved the how-to-use guide haha it was hilarious, and when we come back here, you are going to loose some weight but sweating it off lol,.. it is nice and cool here now but i still sweat haha..  I am excited to meet my new companion tomorrow, who knows maybe it will be one of the Elders from my MTC district. I am so excited for everything now haha.. .my bike is all good, i have alot more energy during the day because i am sleeping better with the braces... my shoulder isn't as sore, from the backpack... everything is all groovy! but I have some lds.org shopping to do quick, i need some DVD's for teaching , only about 10$ for both of them,,, these are the things I use my card for. but for now, I love you all So much and  i thank you for your prayers and the PICS haha,
Yours always, hmmhmm
Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment