Monday, October 10, 2011

COOLIN DOWN

Hello everyone!! Well the temperature is going down, FINALLY!!! ok so I have not yet received the package :( but I am still waiting, Elder Stubbs has received three packages in the time that i have been waiting for mine haha.  Oh and all is well with my bike, i just took it in to get fixed cost me 8 dollars. Spanish is great, weather is great (with the exception of Saturday it rained all day and i got sick from it }:(    so ya it was a sad week. Our recent converts Noria, Kashmil, and Luz moved back to Massachusetts and it was a sad sad sad goodbye, tears and and more tears.  it was sad... anyway,  my back has been bugging me and my shoulder too but the work goes on.  Our finding hasn't been very well this week, we only had one blessing. but quite a few come-bakcs.  oki doki but other than that... so Grandma and Grandpa sent me a dear Elder this week OH and i got a letter from Elder Cooper!!!!!! it was awesome to read and to see how he is.  so Oh tell people in the family, cousins and all to write me, give them my address.   oh and i gots pictures for you all. ok bueno que mas que mas, there is not much to write about, oh que paso con los fotos de la cocina?! estoy esperando!! ok i will translate, what happened with the pictures of the kitchen, i am waiting. haha ... Hey Teiler whats up? hows school and that stuff? how's the hair? haha, do you have any dates lined up with a girl? or girls lined up for dates or however you do it, haha.  Mom I hope you get better soon,  I too am thankful for my family, and everything I have, I am thankful to be on my mission and to have had the opportunities and experiences that i have had, I am lacking in the snack department haha, i miss Canadian munchies. all this American snacks are weird haha.but the Latino food is amazing, we continue to get food every night from members, and we have found a few less actives and long lost investigators.  So the revelations still come and the language is great! today we had to go to the hospital to visit our crazy Cuban member who tripped and fell in his house he is 73 years old and he completely messed up his face! ouch!!!! broke his nose and gashed his forehead and has two black eyes.  anyway, how is everything on the house, I want some more pictures, the transfer is almost over and it feels like it has been seriously a month that i have been here , but time goes by so quickly, I only have a year and a half left, it is crazy!!!   oh please continue to pray for the success, and pray that i will stay here in Miami Beach haha, i love it here and there are many still waiting for me. I love you all, thank you so much for all that you do for me.
Yours always, dark dark dark!!! wait is it possible to be called dark white chocolate?haha lol
Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment