Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WOW! A HAND WRITTEN LETTER!

So we finally got the letter that our missionary mailed.  That's right, mailed!  Didn't know he knew how to do it that way.  So because his P-day was changed to Thursdays, he couldn't email us on the Monday, but could write a quick note and mail it.  It took a week and a half for it to arrive via snail mail.  It contained a picture of him and Elder Bonfield from Toronto. So here is the letter:



Dear Mom,
Hey Guys! I am very sorry to tell you that my schedule has changed and my P-Day is now Thursdays! So I cannot email till then but I will send this letter to my mama!  Its great here like seriously there is no greater start to a mission and to the rest of a life, than at the MTC!  I will send you some pics in a few days.  There is now a Photo printer here that prints  pics off of the SD card.  I screwed up my ankle. Everything is good and the food is awesome!!!  I seriously have gained 10 lbs in the first week.  You should see my scriptures!  They are all marked up!
Les Quiero mucho!
Yo se que Jose Smith es un profeta de Dias y el evengelio de Jesucristo es verdadero, y Jesucristo vives.  La idioma es vovanes muy rapido.
Les quiero!
Adios por hora!

Kodi went on to request more ties.  The new mission president wanted them to  be able to go two weeks without wearing the same tie.  I guess he wants them to look fresh.  So Tammy went and got him a bunch of ties and some junk food to put into a care package.  Tammy's cousins in Ogden will send the package for us.  Kodi's grandparents are going to Utah on Monday so they will take the package down.

No comments:

Post a Comment