Thursday, April 28, 2011

FINALLY A LETTER!

Okay so after I got home from work I turned on the computer.  I figured there's no way that there would be a letter from Kodi cause it's not his Pday.  But I opened up the mail program and hidden between some other emails was this one:
Hola mi quierido familia, lo siento, estoy muy bien y mi compenero es maravilloso! estamos estudiar la idoma bueno. lol   I LOVE IT HERE!!!   Oh and our schedule changed so my p-days are now Thursdays.  The spirit felt here is absolutely amazing.  I love you to death!  Yes I have recieved every letter from you and enjoy reading them. The food here is amazing!!!   My companion can't say the same but oh well.  Because the food is so amazing that when I got here I weighed in at 127, and I am now 156 .  Thirty freaking pounds lol, idk where it all goes but still! lol.   The temple is amazing here.  The weather here is nice, above 60 most days and then rain like nuts! But i love it, it's not snow lol.  Nosotros Tenemos un bienvenido maestro, (we have a new teacher) Hermano Angus who served in chile. Our regular teacher served in the Canada Calgary Mission Spanish speaking, Weird eh? I get made fun of for being a Canadian but its all good fun. I am singing a solo in our next devotional, if you could hie to Kolob lol, oh these past two devotionals we have had apostles talk to us, first Richard G. Scott and this past Tuesday, Dallin H. Oaks it was amazing!!!  The spirit felt was sooooooooo strong!!!   I haven't had one thought of home since I got here.  I sent a letter on Monday letting you know what has been going on, I also included a pic of Elder Bonfield and I, he is also a Canadian and loves Albertans.  I need more ties too, please lol.  I love you guys and hope you guys are doing well.  I love you Mom and without your example I wouldn't be here.   Teiler, Mi Hermano, Never say that you won't serve a mission, it is the best thing you can do for yourself!  I am running out of time but just know without the love and support of all my family I would not be able to still be here.  Whom the Lord Calls, The Lord Qualifies.  And if any of you know the feelings of the spirit or want to know, read Galatians 5: 22,23, yes dad I am turning into a scriptorian lol, you should see my escrituras!  Yo se que Jose Smith es una profeta de Dios, Y Jesocristo es nuestro Salvador, El quiere todo personales a regresar y vive con El.  Les Quiero mucho
Always yours
Elder Maki

It's a cool thing as a parent to see how these young men slowly change into men.  I can't believe that Kodi has gained 30 lbs in the MTC.  Makes it sound like we never fed him eh!  Well the next post should have some pictures in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment