Thursday, July 7, 2011

A REAL NAIL BITER

Every day it's like sitting on pins and needles as we wait to hear what is happening with Kodi and his days in the MTC.  He sure is having an interesting experience with his mission so far.  We have seen how he has been blessed every step of the way.  He has had the opportunity to receive and give blessings.  He has blessed the lives of those who he has worked with as a tutor. 
I can only imagine how anxious he is to get to Florida and get going.  Hopefully soon we will find out that he is boarding a flight to Florida.  Let's all keep our fingers crossed and keep praying that he can be blessed yet again with a quick departure.


And again I thought this was going to be my last Thursday... Good news is I got cleared medically...but...because I missed the transfer, on the fault of my doctor, I have THREE MORE STINKING WEEKS HERE!!!!! 

Honestly I love it here, but there comes a time when it is time to go and for me that time is now. I spoke with my District President and he said its on my discretion if I want to stay here, or go home.  I said "Well in no way am I going home, but if there is anyway, I don't want to stay here either." So he got on the phone, contacted Salt Lake, and talked with Brother Peterson and he said it is definitely at fault of the doctor cause he refused to let me go see him on Monday, and fly out Tuesday... so......

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment