Monday, July 18, 2011

ONE MORE WEEK TILL FLORIDA!

Hey everyone!!!
First of all, Mom happy Birthday 29 again right?lol Its great here! Even though it is just Utah Salt Lake City Mission it is awesome and a really humbling experience... So it was transfers this past week on wednesday and I was placed in a foursome with Elder Jubitz, Elder Beaumont who leaves for Mexico Monterrey West mission, and Elder Chamberlain. We also moved apartments to a really really luxurious basement suite in Hunter West, West Valley City.  Oh and the spanish question.  I will be speaking Cuban spanish, neither Spain nor Argentino, the way the cubanos speak.  Just picture this,  golf ball under your tongue and cotton balls in your cheeks lol... its interesting... I am excited tho lol.  Ok I am riding a bike and walking, depends on the day and how far we have to go... we had 5 investigators at church yesterday which was great, one is getting baptized on this coming saturday and 2 or three more the week after!!! The Hunter west stake is a hard one just because of all the drunk people...remember the north side of Lethbridge where we used to live, it is like that, and they all drink... oi what more is there to tell... Oh, we have a pool table in our apartment lol so everynight we have a little tournament lol.
Teiler whats up bro? You didn't email me today but you must be busy chasing chicas and all lol.   Just remember to be obedient!  You have a job yet?  Hows everything going?  You excited for grade 12? Holy crap your in G 12 already? HIJOLE que paso??? lol if you dont know what that means it means ( GEEZ what happened) I miss you man, I miss your humour and stuff oh and guess what?,  Elder Jubitz my companion, is a die hard A7x fan!!  I was so happy and we sing a couple songs every now and then.lol its sweet. 
I have gained a few more pounds in the field lol, and I have never eaten so many stinking beans in my life lol.   Yes I am gassy and spend a fair time in the bathroom at night lol.  But my shoulder is great but I still have 4 months left till I can lift weights or anything else for that matter lol.   My mission is great!, and being a missionary, you really are a massive part in miracle among the children of men.  It is amazing to see people change and accept a return visit.  Teiler you better serve a mission lol.  It has changed my life and it will change yours.. I see something in myself I never thought I could see.   Remember that we are all literal sons and daughters of God, and Jesus Christ is our Brother.   I dont have anymore time but I will write again next week of course.  I love you all, be safe and pray always... i'll see what I can do with the pics.
Yours always
Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment