Thursday, June 2, 2011

POST SURGICAL FUN!!

This is a letter sent on Thursday June 2, 2011.  Two days after Elder Maki's Surgery.

OK,  so this is going to be a fast email cause I need to get back right away and take my pain stuff.   I am doing ok .  I am loopy and very tired!!!!!!   I have slept most of the days lol,   It was so nice talking to you all again on Tuesday.   The pain is nothing as I expected.   I am in excruciating pain! and 2 percs hardly dull it :( I am also on that muscle relaxant which helps so much, and works almost immediately.   Elder Edwards took a pic about a minute after I took the valium.   It was so funny.   Anyway,  I will continue to keep you  posted ok? when I am feeling well enough and when  I have time. <3 i love you all!!!  btw the incision looks  SSSWWWEEEEEETT!
Les Quiero Mucho y a Dios :) 

Teiler. SHUT UP I AM BETTER THAN U! Le quiero mi hermano OOWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment