Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hey everybody!!!
I am now sleeping without my sling, and I dont have to have the sling on when I am not around people, so in class it is off and when I am a tutor it is off and it feels soooooo good to be able to type with two hands again lol.  Send me the outlet mail address to sweetgrass. I have been wanting to send dad a package with some finnish stuff.  I have seen alex...er....Elder Hogenso, that is sooooo weird to call him that lol..... ok I wish I could have gone to the temple last night but I got really really really sick with the Norvle virus or whatever it is called....its a gastric intenstinal virus, but I am feeling better now tho, I think I completely drained my system of it in the two hours I was in the bathroom lol....you didnt exactly need to hear that.  Anyway my life is great being on a mission, and I have been blessed sooo much, and so has my family I think right?  My mission pres is hear now and after the special  fireside tomorrow night I will get to meet him.  Its weird telling peopel that I have been here for 10 weeks. We got a new district in our zone yesterday and 4 of them are going to Orlando Florida, made me excited...my shoulder is great and I can lift my arm above my head now, but I cant when my arm is at the square, put my arm straight up yet...I am still not to lift anthing but oh well.   Ok so the teachers now ask me to help them teach which is soo awesome, seriously I want to teach here after my mission. It is such an amazing experience here, but in order to work here you have to be a BYU student.  I see spencer Ficiur all the time in the cafeteria too which is great...its been getting in the 90's here lately too... 
Oh I got my travel itinerary today... I leave the MTC at 3:00 AM and will be in Florida at 12:30 PM I dont know if that is with the time difference or not... anyway I dont have much time but I love you all so much, Thank you for you prayers..
I will continue to write on LDS.ORg
Yours Always
Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment