Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'M FREEZING!



Hello Mommy!!!
So I am currently sitting in the Library writing this email while looking off into the ocean haha, jealous yet? anyway, This week was great! we got 18 total lessons in this week, Eduardo and Giovanna WANT TO SERVE A MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so happy when they started asking us what things you have to do on a mission how much it costs how early you have to wake up and everything! it was sooooo awesome! and last night was Pedro's farewell, I cried like a baby, not because i was gonna miss him which i am but because it brought back so many memories of my farewell and all that. Not trunky by any means but still made me think of all the faces at home.. does no one at home (other family) not love me anymore or something because the people i have gotten letters from are a few of my friends and grandma and grandpa, no one else, uncles and aunts i mean.  haha I want more letters!!! that will be the best christmas present ever. oh with the paquete! (Package) I would like some more jam, salsa, that blanket, (because it is getting colder, it is sitting right now at about 78, im freezing!!!) Hemp hand cream (my hands hurt and are dry from my handle bars, btw the other day we road a distance of 16 miles, we are sitting at 128 miles in two weeks) Stamps if you can, ALOT of stamps, cause they are so expensive down here, They have to be american tho. and some face wash stuff. and of course canadian snacks haha.  oh and what is happening with Ryan's call, has he gotten it yet, James, Nathan, anybody else? well I have not much else to say, but I love you all, and The other night, Elder Bishop and I were taking pictures of ourselves with a slow shutter speed in the dark with our bike lights making the baptismal symbol, i did one with the white and red one symbolizing baptism by water and fire. it was cool, and now a letter to my dear brother!



Teiler, whats up bro? wheres the pics man? its hard to believe that i have been on my mission for 7 months already and each week goes faster and faster, especially every transfer. this transfer is almost over already, I have been 3 transfers in this area and it is amazing.. Dude i miss you like crazy, and you are just starting to miss me?lol jk jk,,, anyway,,, i know it must be wierd not having me there all the time, no one to talk to you besides your friends, no one to annihilate on COD lol, no one to fight with to scream at or whatever, but know that I love you man, alot.  Call me a nerd or whatever you want, but this gospel means everything to me, especially my mission, Living the mission life is very difficult sometimes, but es vale la pena (it is worth the shame, or worth the effort) Sometimes you get rocks thrown at you, or mud thrown into your face or even jumped in the streets, beaten, or even threatened, but it is all worth it,  knowing that the savior suffered all for all, so i press on. know that visions and revelations, are real, trust me, i am a witness of it.  I have written it in my journal, and i will share it with you after i get home.  It is amazing the things that can come to you mind when your mind is opened and clear.  And also know that satan is also real, if you have it read Jeffery R. Hollands talk that he gave this past conference to the priesthood body,.. I promise you Teiler that as you continue to have faith, and work according to that faith, your eyes will be opened to new paths you never thought were real.  you will see things that you never thought you could see in this life time, you will feel things you never thought you could feel, you will hear things you never thought you could hear. and as a servant of the Lord i promise you this, and i wasn't planning on telling you my testimony haha but i leave it for you to ponder, In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Yours Always, every step of the Way
Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment