Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FIRE ON THE RIDGE

Dear Mommy!
oki doki so it is transfers this week, and....drum roll pleas!....................................I am spending Christmas in MIAMI BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Bishop and I are staying together for another Transfer at least!!! I am so happy, when we got the conference call last night, we were with Eduardo and Giovanna, and they were nervous as can be, she was shaking and had to sit down, he was crying cause he didn't want us to go, and we heard that every single companionship in the Miami Beach Zone is transferring but us! we were jumping for joy, and we all started crying we were so happy, I love the people here! I LOVE this branch, I Love the members they are all sooooooo awesome. para que sepan! (so that you know) Elder Bishop and I added 30 investigators this past transfer, in six weeks 30 investigators, not bad!


 Anyway, that fire looks insane, any idea how the fire started? hope everything is fine over there.  we had a fire here in Miami beach that destroyed 7 apartment buildings, nuts! no body was hurt or killed luckily all the buildings were evacuated and foreclosed anyway, and the arsonist that started the fire died in it. what a crazy guy.  It isn't even on the news because the fire burned so fast that the news crews couldn't get here in time, and the fire trucks had it put out in no time. a thing about the buildings here, being built out of concrete makes it easy to put fires out haha. Ok so for Christmas, I could either Skype home, or call, I would rather Skype so i could see everybody, and you could see me! I could skype from Eduardo's house, he has the same computer as you guys. so it would be lightning fast. Plus i would rather not have elder bishop laughing at me while i talk on the phone cause i pace while talking. The salsa is delicious and the jam also! so my body is kinda crazy, so when i first got here, Elder stubbs told me "just watch, you'll blink and your abs become insulation, and you blink, you become a trainer, you blink and you are in leadership" haha now, i blinked and i weigh 160 pounds, i don't really want to blink anymore right now haha, jk i would love to train.  now that we have been committed to do 30 mins of extreme exercise in the mornings like running stairs, and then weight training, I feel healthier and i am getting buff haha.  i actually do have a six pack, but little by little the flab is disappearing and the pecs and abs are appearing haha, on to some more spiritual things haha, thanksgiving (el dia de accion de gracias) was great, we had three meal apts!!! oye that was a TON (literally) of food! turkey, sweet potato, potato, veggies, soda, salad, sweets, people, the whole sha-bang! it was there, got kinda trunky tho cause it was everything that we would have at home, but i got a pic with the family we ate with, haha and i dont have my mouth closed sorry mom, haha, its funny tho,,, so what happened with my request for the family picture? haha, i forgot a little what Teiler and Tiibo look like. So much to say so little time, tell Ryan to send me a letter, and i will send him one in Spanish. he needs to practice after all.  its hard to believe that he will enter the MTC when i am nearly at my year mark! WHERE IS TIME GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill tell you where its going, it reminds me of Kipp, the "Blink-you-miss-it" town,  you blink it is the next day, week, month etc, it is nutso! btw para que sepas mami, si yo recibi los paquetes. (so that you know mami, yes i received the packages). this past week, i got really sick, we couldn't go out or anything, i was confined to my bed all day.  i got the flu really bad. oh well, the work of God continues .  I am so excited for this next transfer! we are going to exceed the number of total lessons that we got this last transfer (93) and get at least 100.  well. i need to go and do the picture thing, but i look forward for next weeks letter, les quiero muchisimo!
Yours Always, biceps and all hhaha
Elder Maki
p.s: Teiler, Que paso? no has escrito una carta para mi esta semana, pero bueno, te espero proxima semana. chow pescado!

No comments:

Post a Comment