Monday, March 19, 2012

I AM ABLE ... WITH A CANE!

Dear Mommy!
Ok so all your spirits are high and mighty! and get ready, mine are not...:( i have been in the apartment all week in bed, my back crashed on me :'( i didn't even get sick! and i have been officially prescribed a CANE!  :/ i look old! elder Flores says i look like a prophet.  my leg got all nice and blue during the week cuz of the Virus, but hey. what is a little test of faith eh? (BOOYA still CaNADIAN EH!) i am trying to be as positive as i can, especially now that i have to walk with the cane the rest of my life, so they say! i said to the Doc, i am 20 not 80, that is still weird thinking i am 20 but oh well.. so my spiritual experience of the week was last Monday, we gave a blessing to hermana Nava, you will meet her, she is the sweetest most cutest and witty woman ever!!! i love her to bits!!!!! she is like you mom, a great example of Faith.. when we were is sacrament meeting yesterday, i was in a lot of pain, and this ward is huge so i couldn't lay down. so i was clenching my fists, she looked at me from across the congregation and made a sad face and went with her finger from her eye making kind of like a tear movement...but anyway, on monday we gave her a blessing, she was experiencing back and leg pain also, Elder Flores pronounced the blessing that her pain would be taken from her... they were talking afterward, like wednesday, that her pain could have been placed on me, which i thought hmm maybe. but there is only one who suffered all pains and afflictions, Jesus. so when does James enter the Missionary Torture Center.. I Mean Missionary training Center? lol.. nah its really a great place. it was so nice to get a long letter from Teiler, it felt as if he really does love me lol jks. i know he does, i can feel it often...i will try and send the package with the camera this week. or have one of the other elders do it for me... but you should get it this week.. BTW you were saying that you are gonna try to sell the cars and get better ones, you know what i am thinking already, you should keep the small blue car for when i get home, seeing as i will have nothing lol. a nice little car to get me around, and fairly fuel efficient. it is obviously your dicision., and i will try to take a pic of me with the nuescence, i mean the cane so you can see how ridiculous i look. :Z, so how is the rest of the family? you have to tell me cuz apparently they don't like to write me, Lonna and Jerry,  Doug and Rachel, Jesse and Robbin, Lloyd and Rachel everyone else i have gotten a letterfrom, but still let them know that i have had no time to write themback. anyway, I need to get some pain killers.


 I love you all so much!
yours always,
Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment