Monday, January 16, 2012

CAMERA WOES!

Hello Mommy!!!!
So this week was full of miracles!  I got my new companion, Elder Fisher, from St. George Utah which was awesome because we flew in to florida together! i became senior companion, became driver, get to have my birthday here in miami beach! couldn't ask for anything more, well actually a baptism would be nice, haha.. anyway. the new District Leader, is Elder Fullmer,. we are step brothers in the mission, Elder Stubbs finished elder fullers training and started mine, so we get along great, elder bishop became Zone leader  in coral springs, we have some solid investigators who are preparing for baptism! just please pray for Elliot, Olga, and Sabrina, they are struggling right now, but Ithaisa on the other hand, she is on top of things!!! we met her last wednesday, blessed her home, went back a couple days later, started teaching her, gave up drugs, tobacco, coffee, tea, alcohol everything, so that she could be baptized! the only thing is, she needs to get divorced and then married to her boyfriend and they have 3 adorable childred together.  so pray for her also that the process will go quick and that she will be able to get baptized soon!  so how is everything at home, hows the famjam, the dog? that is zoo sweet that Nathan is going to toronto! 3 of my friends are there! AWESOME!!! so i forgot the information about the garments, but next week i promise, i also forgot my camera...... sorry........ but the thing with the camera takes amazing pictures when it is not clitching out on



me. the camera will just randomly shut off or blink, or just go awol
and cycle through all my pictures, it has also been corrupting my SD
cards, lots of the stuff from the mtc is now just up and gone! that
was like 200 pictures just deleted, so a new nice camera would be
greatly appreciated. there is a best buy not to far from my apt. so
that would work.. the Missionary Support Funds are supporting me
well.. we are fed nicely by the members here, so that is nice, so we
hardly spend anything on p-day getting groceries and stuff.. I love
Hermana (Sister) Cecilia she is crazy and loooooovvves the missionaries.  as long as im here, you wont have to worry about me! Elder Fisher and I are having a lot of fun together getting to know each other and just having fun! we now do this thing, where after everytime we pray we either do 10- pushups or curls, or i do 10-15 chin-ups.. we are getting buffer in this transfer. maybe my six-pack of rolls might turn into a sixpack of something useful haha. anyway that is pretty much it for this week. i love you all soooo much, i loved the package btw and that you so much.

Yours Always.

Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment