Monday, January 23, 2012

PORCUPINE FISH AND MISSION CAR?

Elder Fisher and Elder Maki holding
'Get along with your companion pills' that Sister Gonzales gave us

Porcupine Fish

Strong I Am
With the Force

Hi Mommy,

I have the clothing size info you requested.  I have increased my torso size by 4.5 inches and I have added 3 inches onto my guns.  I told you I am getting buff  lol..

Ok so this past week was sad.  Guillermo is close to passing on.  I felt we needed to visit him and we got there, and a member from family services was there and told us he doesn’t have a lot of time left. He got our info so he can inform us of his passing.  So I will list of why this past week was a not so good week.  
1. Guillermo's health 
2. Our bike seats were stolen and cost 55 dollars to replace
3. Rode 3 days and 70 miles with no seats
4. Every appointment fell through
5. Our finding efforts were halted

Yes we have a car dad, lol.  I am senior companion, we (Elder Fisher and I) actually got here the same day, we were on the same plane.. but anyway, we get along,  we are having alot of fun.. but this next week will be a great one!!! 

Mom if I were to tell you all about everyone so far, my mission would be done before I finished writing.
Teiler, hows it going? I have been worried about you this past week. hopefully you have felt my prayers.  I love you bro, just remember who to turn to for help.  It really does work, trust me. 


Sunrise on the Atlantic from Bal Harbour
I have pictures of the sun rise that one day on the pier, or jetty whatever same smell (literally) different color. lol. I can't wait till we all come down again after the mish and see all the people I have come to love, that is alot by the way... Eduardo and Gigi have already said we can stay at their house when we come.  So we got a place to stay! :) 








The pic we sent of our kitchen ceiling (before painting)






The ceiling looks nice as it is, that color is nice I think.  But anyway not much more to write.  About the camera, it would be great if you could find that one, but if you can't its fine... I just need something different than this one.  This one is driving me nuts...please PLEASE pray for the success here, pray for our investigators.  You should tell Ryan and James to write me a letter.  and the rest of the family!!!!! Nothing yet!!!! lol.. anyway I will get those pics for you.. I love you soooo much guys and have a great week!
Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment