Sunday, December 18, 2011

OUR CHRISTMAS TREE


Hola mami!
OK so this week was a miracle in itself, the harvest was very well.. usually per month we get 5-6 blessings, this week we got 18!  What a great Christmas gift eh?  Btw i call / facetime home on Christmas Day at about 6 or 7 idk i will have to talk to Eduardo about it and see when they will be home. but it will be on Christmas day, just have everybody come to your house for Christmas ;) haha, jk jk, . oki doki this Christmas is going to be great! you guys freezing up there, and me tanning down here haha, suckers! lol jk. whats with all the letters i have been waiting for? i haven't gotten one yet, I want some letters! i am starting to think, that the rest of the Atwood clan just wanted to kick my butt into the mission field and then that is that, and then they wont talk to me until i get home.  I have been waiting for 8 months!  too long.  so there has been a lot of humidity this past week.  i don't like it!  it sucks haha. btw my companion elder bishop is the new district leader, so as a companionship we are very busy helping the other elders out.  to boost the numbers that are struggling.. 

Elder Eyring's "The Fellowship of the Unashamed"
so teiler whats up? Hows school doing?  dude go do the mission prep! it is soooooo awesome!!! like James said, you're never too young to prepare to serve a mission.   i need to end my letter. I love you all a lot, until next time. 
 
Yours Always, hahaha buffing up!
 
Elder Maki 

Improv Christmas Tree







No comments:

Post a Comment