Monday, December 19, 2011

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Hello mommy!
Well another week gone by as if it were a day. I have been so busy this past week trying to get investigators ready for Christmas, a White Christmas. but i guess they didn't want to because absolutely none of them came to church! ARARRGRH its so frustrating when they don't keep commitments, but at least we have one baptism next Sunday. So I believe I will be calling facetime at about 6 or 7 my time so 4 or 5 your time.  and i only have 30-35 minutes to call, so make sure that whoever wants to talk is there or they will miss me till next Christmas. i was so happy that i got those pics in the email. it has been forever since i have seen a happy picture of mom haha, where she smiling the beautiful smile and is just all round happy.  it is a little weird not being there for Christmas, oh and do not worry about the pkgs, if i don't get them time, i will still get them and all will be well. this next week is going to be hectic just will all the Christmas commotion.  I nearly got beat up the other day, but the Lord saved me from that, I LOVE SPANISH! you can say so many things in spanish that you cant say in English. it is so much fun.  Eduardo speaks very good English but is scared to talk to people on the phone, Giovanna however, speaks perfect English so i will give you her number, but Eduardo will probably talk on facetime too lol.  he is super awesome.  They will be home all day Christmas, so we will be there for a while on Christmas day, to eat and to talk with you.  Teiler whatsup broseph? it was nice to see the pic of you and i on the truck, it was also nice to see that you had a nice smile and not a faked smile lol.. just stay happy, i know you miss me and it is weird not having me there, but i only have just over a year left lol... dang that was quick.  but it is so weird not having snow here right now,  i am used to being surrounded by a lot of snow, but oh well,  i will still have a white Christmas, so how close is James to being done his papers, ?  That would be so awesome if one of my friends or family members came to this mission and I trained them, that would be AWESOME! Elder Bishop and I are getting along Great and we are tearing Miami Beach UP!!! again,  So with the call home, like i said, i will only have 35 minutes to call, which i am sad about but oh well, The whole snowboarding thing made me a little trunky lol, i miss the snow.  i miss the cold, it is still around 65-70 here which is nice but it is going to get colder, down to about 45 ish, anyway, the wind has been crazy lately, strong, and cold, and it sucks riding the bikes in it, we now have over 400 miles in a month on our bikes. lol we ride alot,,but oh well, 


An old one of me and Elder Stubbs.
 I cant wait to speak to Ryan after the missions in Spanish. it will be so much fun, and T.J too, whats up with that man?lol well i don't have pics this week, but oh well you will see my chubbifized face on Sunday lol... i am getting stronger Teiler,


Add caption
















 hurry up bro! are you taller than me yet? you should be.  btw dad, i have a gift i will show you on Sunday, i am just waiting to send it because the post office is now out of boxes lol... go figure. Christmas in Miami Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw Teiler i have seen a couple celebrities here lately,  I have seen, Flo Rida (whatever his name is) Karl Wolf, 
Pittbul, Unfortunately Brittany Spears, i have seen. M Shadows, and Slash, i have seen 50 Cent, and a bunch of others. oh and Jim Carrey!! cool eh? ( YES STILL CANADIAN) anyway i need to go, necesito hacer mis compras.  I love you all, and i will talk to you in 6 days. and 4 or 5 your time, call Gigi first, to ask if we are there, and right after i will facetime you..

Yours ALways: All the faterness too
ElDeR mAki

No comments:

Post a Comment