Monday, May 21, 2012

KEY LARGO

Hey Mami!!


Oki doki! so about the transfer, ya i got transferred to homestead west and guess what...Key Largo is in my area!! my area is freakin HUGE! but hey oh well lol... the steroids are doing really well for me.  i am out harvesting and working like before, not bikes yet tho. but ya the roids are helping me a lot! 



 It has been raining almost everyday here and here in homestead the mosquitos are everywhere!!! but funny thing is, American mosquitos dont like my canadian blood! lol, i havent had one bite... 

my new companions are Elder Hardman, who is from West Valley Utah, who is at 20 months in his mission, me, at 13 months, and elder Benitez, from Paraguay/Utah who we are green breaking, (3 months) they are super coooooooool!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Hardman scared me the first time i saw him lol, but he is just a giant teddy bear.. he is awesome... and Elder Benitez is super cool! With the physio therapist thing, each visit costs $140 and i see them about 2 times a week... so just make sure that there is enough in there if you please... I love you guys a lot! 

Teiler, que paso chicomalo!? no recibi tu carta!!! jk jk jaja whats up Teiler,? hope everythin is well with you, i hope you know i pray alot about you every night.. 

 So Kathleen (my physiotherapist) is putting me on the bike this week so hopefully next week i will be back out on bike.. and President is taking good care of me, i think a little too much lol, he is sending me out with the Zone Leaders from tuesday till friday... idk if it is to see how i am doing with the work or he looking for something else in me or what but we will see jaja.. oki doki. where can i look for that electrical pads things for my back? are you guys still looking? that would help me outsoooo much.  Oh ya and our apartment is NICE!! it is a townhouse!! 4 man apt, 2 floors, 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, big kitchen it is nice .

 until next week, i love you all and thank you for all your prayers!!!

Yours Always
Elder Maki

No comments:

Post a Comment